Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The 1st Basketball Shoe

Oh Man,a pair of NIKE basketball shoe that i bought for the 1st time and this is the 1st pair of basketball shoe i brought today,damn cool ya..I like to play basketball and i have thought to buy one for myself long time ago and today afternoon i had brought it .For last,I OWNED myself a pair of brand new NIKE basketball shoe...Yup,i am kinda happy ,people will think that "cheh,a pair of shoe,so what"..but i really hope to have my own basketball shoe..it is meaningful to me as i feel more confident with Basketball shoe.Well, i know RM216 spent to buy this shoe is quite no worthy because RM256 can buy a basketball shoe with air...but actually the purpose i wan to buy a basketball shoe is for my confidental...I need confident to play the ball i liked.

Hope to play more well with this shoe...
^^


按play试听



No comments: